- Bride Hair - $150
- Bride Makeup - $130
- Bridesmaid Hair - $120
- Bridesmaid Makeup - $110
- Mother of the bride Hair - Short $65 Long $90
- Mother of the bride Makeup - $100
- Grandmother Makeup - $90
- Grandmother Blowdry/Updo - $75
- Junior Bridesmaid 8-15yrs - $65
- Flower girl under 8yrs - $40
- Lashes are an additional $15pp
- Travel cost - Contact for quote
- Accommodation cost is required for one night when travelling more that 2.5 hours
- $150 deposit to secure your date
- Trial Makeup - $100
- Trial Hair - $120
Things to consider when booking...
- All hair prices do not include blow-waving unless it is for the mother of the bride, Grandmother etc. Please enquire if you would like this additional service.
- Application of your own lashes is $10
- Hair extensions: for an additional $30 I am more than happy to clip in your own hair extensions to any style please specify in your booking with me so this can be added onto your quote
On your wedding Day
I prefer your hair to be washed and blow-waved or air dried the night before your wedding day (unless you are adding a blow-wave to your service on the day) this will give best results rather than greasy roots which can make it harder to style and not as long lasting. If in doubt - wash your hair!
I can discuss this with you at your trial on what I think is best for your hair type
A lot of work goes into making the day run on time so for me to have your bridal party ready by the time discussed prior, Please have the first person ready to go for me to start on straight away and so on with the following person.
I always suggest for me to be finished at least an hour prior to walking out the door, The last hour can go by very quickly so its nice to enjoy this time getting dressed, bubbles etc.
I highly suggest doing a trial within 4-3 months of your wedding day. This means you and 100% comfortable and happy with your look for the day and I will feel more relaxed about achieving what you are after on the big day. If you decide on another makeup/hair look and wish to do a re trial I do charge the same cost again. When coming to your trial it is really helpful to have researched the style you like and the hair and makeup looks you like to show me photos so I can get the best idea of what you are looking for. If you are completely stuck I am obviously 100% happy to offer my opinion and give some ideas too :)
Prepare to have a clean face with your daily moisturizer applied unless we have discussed otherwise on your trial. I want you to be comfortable and if this means using your own skincare, this is fine! Ensure that your moisturiser has no more than an SPF of 15.
I do not supply touch up makeup for you to take with you for the day/evening so I highly recommend buying a lipstick/gloss to take with you, as lip colour is generally the only thing that should need touching up with eating and drinking. If you are prone to getting oily/shiny it might be nice to also carry a touch up powder too.
I accept full payment no later than a week prior to your wedding day unless discussed. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
Cancellations are non refundable if made within 3 months out from your wedding date