With summer just around the corner I thought I would gather up a few things that I know I will be using and obsessing over!
1. Tailor oil cleanse - I am really pedantic when it comes to removing makeup at the end of the day, I love using oils as they don't strip the skin leaving it dry or irritated & not to mention really quick! The tailor one has been my go to lately I love that its cruelty free and made with natural good quality ingredients.
2. Little Honey Flawless Bronzing Mist - I've always been a real fake tan rookie and mostly been put off by the god awful smell they usually have. I had a spray tan recently for my wedding and I felt amazing with a faux glow! The Little honey Spray had been sitting in my bathroom cupboard a while so I decided to give it a whirl and I was so impressed! It comes with a mitt that made it really easy to use, I sprayed it directly onto the mitt and worked it all over the skin. A friend of mine had suggested to avoid trouble areas like feet, hands, elbows and knees until the end and just go over them with what is left on the mitt and it gave me the best application Ive ever achieved on my own! It dried super quick so I wasn't left feeling sticky. As for the smell... I won't lie there was a little bit of that lingering fake tan smell but nothing terrible :) I am definitely going to be using this for my honeymoon in bali this summer!
3. YSL Rouge Pur Couture in shade 55 - When summer rolls around I LOVE to bust out a bright coral/pink/red lipstick! Theres something about that shade that gives me all the summer feels. The YSL formula is super luxe and delivers intense pigmentation but still creamy and comfortable to wear, and the packaging will always get me! So stunning.
Perfect party go to!
4. Chapstick Total Hydration in Rose Petal - Summer time means dry lips and I only like to wear lipstick when I am going out or have an event on, the rest of the time I like to wear a lip balm. I love a good lip stain so the new chapstick rose tinted balm ticks all the boxes and keeps your kissers nice and hydrated with the perfect amount of colour.
5. Statement Earrings - I cannot tell you how much I have become obsessed with statement earrings, especially gold ones! They have made a real come back recently & I think they are the perfect addition to any outfit. My advice for pulling them off would be to keep the rest of your jewellery minimal especially no necklace or chunky rings, you want the earrings to be the star of the show.
You can see on my instagram feed I posted a flat lay of all my faves!
6. Kerastase Nutritive Creme Magistral - Our hair always gets more dry and frizzy during summer which in tow means more heat styling. The Kerastase Nutritive cream heat protector always keeps my hair super shiny, nourished and protected from heat damage with out being too heavy.
When I use it my hair feels like I've just stepped out of the salon...runs fingers through and flips hair ;)
7. YSL Mon Paris Fragrance - Super feminine and flirty would be my best way to describe this scent for me. Im not normally into a sweet fragrance but this one is different...it has a sophisticated feel about it with the main notes being strawberries, raspberry & bergamot.
The after notes are a little musky with a hint of rose. Im all for switching up my scent and this one is delicious!
8. The Perfect Small Bag - My Bestie Jamie brought me this cute little bag from Zara and I have been using it a tonne recently. I think its the perfect size for summer events! Nothing worse than lugging around all your crap when you don't need half of it. This little bag fits the essentials - My phone, cards, lippy, keys and touch up powder when heading out! I love the embellished details and chain strap making it a little more fun and glam than the every day handbag
I hope you enjoyed this post!